Eco-friendly and patented gasification solution
- Low temperature gasification treatment system, almost no generation of harmful gas (Under US EPA standard)
- Gasification solution does not require fuel (gas, coal, electricity, etc.) when treating waste disposal by self-heating heat (only about 1 hour during initial ignition)
- Superior safety with excellent low temperature gasification system.
- It is possible to produce 776 KW of electricity per ton of MSW gasification heat and can produce more than 45% of electricity generated from other incineration facilities.
- Separation of municipal waste is unnecessary, plastics and tires can be gasified.
- Waste materials are treated as non-toxic (frit) and used as concrete additives.
- The space required to construct the plant is 3 to 5 acres.
- Gasification facilities are 200 ton, 300 ton, 400 ton and 500 ton, and various types of facilities can be constructed.
- It can be built at a lower cost than a typical incinerator.
|Type MSW||All except Nuclear Waste||All except Medical and Nuclear Waste||All-High calorific value best for Syngas production|
|MSW Size||Shredded||No Restrictions||No restriction—As long as fits in Gasifier|
|Process Type||Gasification||MG Incineration—Burn & Bury||Low Heat Gasification|
|Added Fuel||Electric, Coke, Limestone, RDF||Coal or other fuels||None|
|Syngas||Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen||N/A||Nitrogen, Carbon monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen, Methane|
|Emissions Control||No Data—Unproven to meet EPA Standards||Getting better but many Emissions problems||CEMS >3.2ng/dscm EPA certified|
Syngas for Electric prod—Bio Fuels
Steam—Hot Water, Commercial & Residential use
Slag—Rock wool, Concrete blocks, bricks, tile, gravel, paper
|Syngas—High grade fuels, chemicals|
Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals—Recyclable
|Hazardous Off Products||2% Ash to Landfill-Slag no evidence to pass TCLP testing||2% Bottom Ash—2% Fly Ash to Landfill—Reports show higher ash content to Landfill||None—100% Recyclables|
|O&M||$8+M py—300 tpd||$200,000 pd||$2.5M USD/yr|
|Electricity Output||Industry Standard ≥ 500kwh/ton to 1000kwh/t--Unproven||Industry Standard ≥ 500kwh/ton||776kwh/t MSW per >25% moisture|
|Footprint||No Data||10 Acres per 500tpd w/o Coal Storage (35 Acres w/coal storage)||3-5 Acres|
Proposals and Technical Data