For a greener environment
GPE's mission is to transform waste into energy for the next generation and make every effort to create a clean earth.
About 1.3 billion tons of solid waste is generated globally each year.
Waste management must become more environmentally responsible.
The future of waste management must address the growing population, Which will increase waste volumes and the types of waste produced.
GPE is providing an environmentally superior waste management solution to landfill and traditional incineration.
The GPE will provide a sustainable solution to waste management to generate reusable energy from waste.
Reducing, reusing and recycling the amount of waste sent to landfills brings better results to the environment, the community, and the environment.
Patent Gasification - Energy Technology
As a global licensee for low temperature gasification technologies around the world, we have a commercially viable energy plant to own and operate.
The plant is currently in operation in the state of Kentucky, USA .
The facility processes 440 tons of waste per day and produces 776 KW of electricity per ton of US MSW
Why waste to energy?
Within a decade, production of MSW had increased to 1.3 billion tons per year, an increase of more than 80 per cent, largely the result of growing urban populations, sustained economic growth and increased consumer consumption.
USA also has experienced similar growth in waste generation, with almost 58 million tons of solid waste produced in 2009/10, or just over two tons per person, an increase of almost 70 percent in just seven years.
New Energy will provide a sustainable solution to waste management, by working to divert waste from landfill to create renewable energy.
The more waste that can be reduced, reused, recycled and diverted from landfill, the better the result for the environment and the community.
Benefits to Community
Environmentally – Economically – Technologically – Politically BETTER
Maximizes beneficial use of waste
- Diverts waste from landfilling while extending the lifespan of current landfills and extending the timeline for the landfill closing
- Achieves increased environmental benefits,reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Provides needed in-state capacity and long-term stability for municipalities waste management plans
- Potentially reduces transportation impacts
- Provides significant economic benefits in local job creation and on-going revenue sharing
- Outside capital reduces the majority risk from the Community to the project investors
- Potential revenue sharing with the City/County/State via public private partnerships (P3) structure
- Accelerates and diversifies the advance of high quality renewable energy initiatives
- Reimbursement to the City/County/State for any up front development costs
- Potential additional revenue opportunity for importing MSW from other communities
- Renewable energy technology showcase to the world